Currently Reading:

Witch & Wizard

by James Patterson
and Gabrielle Charbonnet

Friday, February 5, 2010

Delayed...

I promised you a post this week, so here I am. Just not with a review. It seems the book I was reading online (Suite Scarlett) only allowed me to read the first six chapters before it was taken offline. Good thing I was planning a little trip to my new local library this weekend, eh?

Waiting on the library is going to become a regular habit here. I have no money to spend on buying books, and I've read almost every book in my house. I'm not yet sure of how much my library has as I just moved here last Friday, but I'm hoping it's better than the one from my last town.

For this reason, I'm continuing to ask for suggestions. I've gotten five more this week (thank you Ari) and have found five myself. They'll all be put up on the book list post probably sometime over the weekend.

My library list will consist of seven books each time. One for each challenge I'm doing. Some may overlap. This week:

1) Suite Scarlett by Maureen Johnson
2) Liar by Justine Larbalestier
3) Boy Meets Boy by David Levithan
4) Let It Snow by John Green, Maureen Johnson, & Lauren Myracle
5) The Iron King by Julie Kagawa
6) A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray
7) Goddess for Hire by Sonia Singh

Also, thanks to the Story Siren, I found a site (I think it's called BookSneeze) and, if they accept me, they'll be sending me free books in return for my reviewing! They should get back to me within a week.

I shall post again in a few days with the review. Happy reading! ;)

-Lizzy<3

P.S. Bookmarked now has a twitter account, so if you're not on Blogger you can get updates on Twitter.

And I'm compiling a list of book bloggers in the sidebar. Just some people I enjoy reading. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Bookworm

Followers